Internet Service Providers’ Association, ISPA Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 ISPA Bursary Programme.
This article covers the ISPA Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA)
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
ISPA Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Internet Service Providers’ Association, ISPA Bursary 2022.
Bursaries will be awarded for qualifications in a field of study related to ICT (Information and Communications Technology).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in a field of study related to ICT (Information and Communications Technology) (postgraduate studies will not be funded)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa (University, TVET College, Private FET College, or higher educational institution)
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding
- You must intend on following a career within the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sector
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to Apply for ISPA Bursary
Applications must be submitted online at: ISPA Bursary Application 2023
Note: you may save your application and login to return to it, but make sure that you submit your application before the deadline stipulated below.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full academic record, including most recent results (certified copy)
- Education background: details about your education, including school, higher institutions, qualifications, and year/s completed
- Name of institution where you will study and proposed course
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Contactable references, including: name, contact details and relation to you (employer, teacher etc) (read our tips on getting an academic reference for your bursary application)
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA) Bursary Closing Date is [deadline]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.