Greater Tzaneen Municipality is offering Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020/21.
- Location: Limpopo
Closing Date: 9th November 2020
Duration: 24 Months / 18 Months
Stipend: R2 500.00 p.m
Title of Qualifications
- N6 Certificate: Engineering Studies X3
- N6 Certificate: Financial Management X8
- N6 Certificate: Public Management X10
- Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years who have completed a minimum N6 Certificate in Engineering Studies, N6 Certificate Financial Management and N6 Certificate Public Management.
- Interns will receive monthly stipend of R2 500.00 in accordance with LGSETA Schedule.
- Applicants who have already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted by post to the Registry Office, The Municipal Manager, P.O. Box 24, Tzaneen, 0850 or Hand delivered to The Municipal Offices, 38 Agatha Street, Civic Centre Building, Tzaneen.
Please direct all your queries to: Glacia Hlangwane at (015) 307 8378/8284/8006
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: