Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internships 2023 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internship Programme.
This article covers the Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: Grain Field Chickens Abattoir
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Grain Field Chickens Abattoir, Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internship 2023.
Grain Field Chickens Abattoir, a subsidiary of VKB Agriculture (PTY)Ltd, is a dynamic role player in the integrated broiler industry with an abattoir in Reitz in the North Eastern Free State. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Responsible for activities associated with general work in the plant such as maintaining the cleanliness in the department, packing, hanging, pushing lifting and other general duties in accordance with laid down instructions/ policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 Equivalent.
- Able to work in cold and warm environments.
- The applicant should be in good physical condition as the position involves physical work and standing for extended periods.
- A willingness to work overtime, incl. shifts, on weekends and holidays when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweeping walkways/ other designated areas within the plant and gathering litter.
- Correct cleaning of products.
- Removing and washing off debris using pressurized cleaning systems (handheld hoses).
- Pulling, pushing and placing and stacking of crates in designated storage area.
- Moving all rejected portions to the Gyros as required.
- Carrying crates and other items to designated areas within the plant.
- Ensure all work is carried according to SHEQ and company standards.
- Take care of protective clothing (PPE) and keep work areas in a clean and tidy condition.
- In addition to your normal duties as outlined below, you will be required to perform any other duties as requested by your line manager.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures (PPE).
- Team player.
- Able to work under pressure.
The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Click here to visit the official Advert–General Workers – Grain Field Chickens Abattoir , Reitz ( X4)
- Click here to APPLY
How to Apply for Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The Grain Field Chickens Abattoir Internship Closing Date is [09 November 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.