The Free State Department of Education is inviting applications for Internships from Unemployed Youth who have completed Diploma/Degree, as part of the Department’s initiatives to address its critical and scarce skills in the following fields:
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2021 TO 2023
Stipend (monthly allowance): Diploma / Degree R5 729.00 per month
Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management: Degree or National Diploma in Logistic Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management.
- Acquisition/ Demand Management: Degree or National Diploma in Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management.
- Contract Management: Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management: Degree in Accounting/ B.Com/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management.
- A+,N+, MCSE,CCNA, Security +, Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Platforms (Windows OS, Office 365, Cloud Solutions
- Programmer: Software Development Qualification IT Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma/Degree in Statistics
- Financial Accounting, Accounting & Tax
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Diploma/Degree Internal Auditing IT Auditing
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Degree in Law
Human Resources Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Management/Administration
- Transport Management
- Registered Counsellor/ Social Worker (2)
- Honors in Psychology (2)
- Health and Safety Management (1)
- Labour Law or Labour Relations
HOW TO APPLY
The following documents should accompany all applications:
- An official New Z83 should accompany all applications and it is obtainable from any government department or from the Department’s District offices and institutions,
- A CV with certified copies of ID and relevant qualifications. (Applicants are informed that applications, qualifications, ID’s and CV’s will not be returned.
- Only Free State Province citizens may apply.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Successful applicants:
- Should be prepared to be placed within the Free State Department of Education sections/ districts and institutions.
- Should be prepared to commence the internship programme as determined by the FSDOE.
- With a Diploma/Degree will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Agreement/Contract with the Department.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 19 MARCH 2021 at 16:00. If you do not receive any response from us within 1 month after the closing date, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 19 March, 2021 – 12:00.