FirstRand Internal Auditor Trainee 2021 Is Open. We recruit self-starters who have a passion for what they do. If you think you will flourish in our environment, and you believe you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you!
Trainee Internal Auditor
Location: 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
experience and qualifications
- Completed tertiary qualification degree (Bcom Internal Audit, Accounting)
- Some background in the financial services industry would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Driver’s license essential.
- Although based in Johannesburg, the position would require travelling.
The purpose of the position is to provide an opportunity for candidates interested in pursuing a career in Internal Auditing to understand the fundamentals of Internal Audit (via a formal study programme), while allowing them the opportunity to get exposed to the practical application of auditing methodologies within the working environment.
The incumbent will be required to perform basic audit functions of testing, analysing and compiling report items through on-the-job training and under the supervision of a qualified auditor.
The incumbent will also be provided with formal classroom training, under the auspices of a specific SETA-accredited Learnership program.
HOW TO APPLY
All suitably qualified candidates will be considered. Appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, 10 March, 2021 – 12:00.