Faurecia Human Resources Internship Programme 202I Is Open. The HR Graduate is responsible for providing quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR
Team. The HR Graduate is responsible for general administration and all other task required by the HR Officer.
HR Internship Programme 2023
The Controlling Graduate supports the Plant Controlling team during monthly closings and assists in the financial analyses required by the business.
City: Pretoria, South Africa
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Education: Diploma/ B-Tech/ Honours in Human Resource Management or any related qualification from an accredited institution.
Knowledge and experience:
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
- MS Office
- Teamwork: work proactively with other team members
- Languages: Ability to speak, write and read the English language
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are to submit a comprehensive CV, coupled with copies of their academic results, qualifications and ID via the online portals.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for an interview.
Should you not meet the minimum requirements or have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Opportunity Closing Date; Monday, February 15, 2023 – 12:00