BKB Graduate Program 2021 is Open. South Africa’s Home of Agriculture boasting the widest footprint across our country, BKB, is currently seeking talented individuals for their Graduate Program.
BKB Graduate Programmes
South Africa’s Home of Agriculture boasting the widest footprint across our country, BKB, is currently seeking talented individuals for their Graduate Program.
This opportunity is nationwide.
This group will have an innate and passionate desire to contribute to the delivery of a number of multidisciplinary projects, to know our organization and our customers, and to continue the enjoyment of sustained growth because of what they do each day.
Administration and Communications field within the Agriculture Industry.
- A relevant qualification in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Finance or Accounting, Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Drive and energy
- Decisive insight
- Ability to relocate within South Africa
- Driver’s license
Finance Intern: Fibre Admin-PE (FIN/MS09)
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
We have to get serious for a bit. We need:
- Grade 12 with an accounting diploma.
- We use Talman, so knowledge of this would be an added advantage.
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in a data capturing environment would be beneficial with a broad knowledge of the farming industry
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
How To Apply
Unless a Recruitment Agency has been requested to assist with a specific assignment and a written agreement is signed between BKB Ltd and the Agency i.r.o this assignment, all CV’s uploaded onto our SkillsMap portal by an Agency will be deemed the property of BKB Ltd (inclusive of all our subsidiaries) and no agency fees will be payable should the candidate be placed.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE FOR THE GRADUATE PROGRAMME
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE FOR THE FINANCE INTERNSHIP
Opportunity Closing Date; Tuesday, February 9, 2021 – 12:00