EGIS Bursary 2021 Is Open. Egis Operation South Africa is a dynamic and innovative organization which seeks to leverage off a diverse and engaged workforce to deliver trailblazing projects.
As an organization deeply committed to skills development and training of young South African graduates, we invite you to apply to our Bursary programme!
Bursary Opportunities 2021
- A South African citizen with a South African bar-coded identity document or card
- Enrolled at an accredited South African University or University of Technology
- In need of financial assistance
- Top-tier academic marks
- The Egis bursary programme is primarily directed at previously disadvantaged candidates.
- Full tuition
- Book allowance
- Matric with Mathematics, Physical Science and English Written proof of acceptance and admission to a South African University or University of Technology
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
HOW TO APPLY
THE BURSARY IS GRANTED FOR ONE ACADEMIC YEAR, RENEWABLE ON AN ANNUAL BASIS BASED ON ACADEMIC RESULTS.
CURRENT 1ST, 2ND OR 3RD YEAR STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Interested and qualifying applicants should send their completed application form, certified copy of identity document and academic record including a curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
Opportunity Closing Date; Monday, February 15, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: