Table of Contents
dstv.com Switch to Debit Order & Stand to win a Shopping R100000 : MultiChoice Support Services
Organization : MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Switch to debit order & stand to win a Shopping R100000
Applicable For : South Africa Citizen
Competition Deadline : 31 March 2022
Prize/Win : R100000
Website : https://www.dstv.com/en-za/competitions/details/5765
Switch to debit order & stand to win a Shopping R100000 :
** Sign up for a debit order from now until 31 March 2022 and you could win R100 000! Plus, you’ll enjoy automatic entry into the monthly draw to win R10 000.
Related : MultiChoice Support Services Win a VIP Experience Contest : www.sanotify.com/391.html
How to pay :
Debit order :
** Remove the hassle of going to your nearest bank, standing in queues or carrying cash around.
** Make your life easier by paying via debit order.
Online Debit Order setup :
** In order to minimise fraud, we have introduced bank account holder verification*, however, only the following banks are automatically verified:
** This process also only works if the MultiChoice customer and the bank account holder (payer) are the same person.
** Should you not have your branch name, please send an email to debitorders AT multichoice.co.za for further assistance.
** If you bank with any other bank, please fax or email the following documentation to (011) 577-5946 or debitorders AT multichoice.co.za
** Proof of banking (a bank statement, or a bank-stamped letter, or a cancelled cheque)
** Paying your DStv account just got easier!
** If you bank with FNB, Nedbank, or Standard Bank, you can now pay your DStv subscription and top up your BoxOffice account from your mobile.
Simply dial the following number, depending on who you bank with, and follow the steps to pay :
** For FNB customers, dial *120*321#
** For Nedbank customers, dial *120*001#
** For Standard Bank customers, dial *120*2345#
Internet payment : (EFT)
** You can pay for your DStv account by using internet banking.
** To find out how much you owe, you can log on to Service on DStv.com or dial *120*68584# from your mobile phone.
** When paying your account, choose MultiChoice from the list of pre-approved beneficiaries on your bank’s internet banking website.
** Use your eight-digit MultiChoice customer number as the payment/beneficiary reference.
** If you bank with Nedbank, you now never have to wait for a paper bill before making a payment again!
With My eBills from Nedbank, you can now pay your DStv account immediately, anytime, anywhere, in three easy steps :
** Log onto your Nedbank Internet Banking and select My eBills from the menu
** Select the Subscribe option and then from whom you would like to receive bills
** You will see a list of your subscribed bills, select DStv and submit payment.
** If you don’t bank with major banks your payment may take up to 48 hours to reflect.
** For your convenience, if your services have been disconnected and you have paid the correct amount, we will reconnect you automatically once the payment reflects.
Direct deposit : Absa
You can make payments at the following places :
Absa branch :
** MultiChoice is already a pre-approved beneficiary. All you have to do is give the bank teller your eight-digit MultiChoice customer number.
Absa ATM :
** MultiChoice is already listed as one of the service providers. Just select the option and follow the instructions to make payment.
** Retrieve the amount due for payment online, or SMS your Smart Card number to 31401 or dial *120*68584#.
How to enter :
1. Sign up for a debit order from now until 31 March 2022 by SMSing DEBIT to 36908 (sms costs R1) or sign up here. To qualify, you must have one successful DStv debit order payment.
2. Visit a DStv walk in centre and sign up with one of our DStv agents
Prize breakdown :
** A monthly giveaway of R10 000
** Grand prize of R100 000 in March 2022
Additional T&Cs :
1. New and existing customers must be on debit order on Friday, 31 March 2022 with one successful debit order (submission and collection) to qualify for the grand prize of R100 000.
2. DPP (Decoder Payment Plan) customers with one successful debit order, gain automatic entry into the monthly draw to win R10 000.
3. They will also receive automatic entry for the grand prize of R100 000.
Closing date: 31 March 2022
Terms And Conditions :
1. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”).
2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3. The competition is not open to :
3.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 3.1 above.
4. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5. Unless otherwise specified in the competition rules, you may only enter the competition once anytime before the closing date :
** You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a
** competition promoted by us within the past three (3) months. You will be
** eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of
** three (3) months after the date on which you won the last competition.
6. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
Contact Us :
MultiChoice Customer Centre,
Willie Faasen Avenue,