Department of Arts & Culture Bursary 2022 Is Open . The Department of Arts and Culture invites applications for bursaries from institutions of higher learning for students who wish to pursue studies in heritage related programs.
Bursaries are available to students, through the Department of Arts & Culture, who want to study further in heritage related programmes at University.
Table of Contents
- South African citizenship
- Outstanding/satisfactory academic performance
- Field of study must be heritage related
- Financially needy
Eligible Fields of Study
- Anthropology (including forensic anthropology)
- Archeology (marine, forensic,etc.)
- Archives and records management
- Conservation of the built environment
- Conservation and preventative conservation
- Collections (cultural & natural) management
- Heritage resources management
- Information Science (specialise in records management)
- Museum management and curatorship
- Art History and Fine Arts
- Courses that contribute to the preservation and promotion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems and SA Living Heritage
- Study fees
- Accommodation (maximum of R50 000)
- Meals (maximum of R18 500)
How To Apply
Submit your proposals to Ms Reinette Stander, Deputy Director: International Conventions and Legislation, Department of Sport, Arts and Culture.
- Email: [email protected]
Include your academic progress report if you are already at an institution.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2022 – 12:00