Council for Medical Schemes (CMS) Various Internships 2022 Is Open . Are you a qualified graduate between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age? CMS is offering internships in various fields.
Various Internships 2022
Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Administrator: Risk Management Intern (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
- National Diploma or above in Risk Management/Business Administration/Management
Supply Chain Management Intern (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
- National Diploma or above in Procurement Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
Human Resources (Fixed-term contract – 12 months)
- National Diploma or above in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Relations
- No work experience is required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and interacting with diverse people at all levels
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Good English writing skills
- Good record-keeping skills.
- Applicants must be from a historically disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (during the start and completion of the programme).
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to work and excel in the specialised fields.
HOW TO APPLY
- Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
- Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
- The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
- The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
- If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING (ALL INFORMATION WILL BE VERIFIED):
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 26, 2022 – 12:00