Want to apply for the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT Online Application 2023. Follow the information on this page to submit your online application for the 2023 academic year.
Mastering the technology required to send a satellite into space, saving lives with your specialised knowledge of emergency medical care or designing a fashion collection – Come create your future with CPUT!
The management of Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) has opened its applications for the 2023 intake. CPUT aims to have an impact on the world of technology.
Before you access the main information, check these related pages:
Table of Contents
- Athlone Campus
- Belville Campus
- District Six Campus
- Granger Campus
- Mowbray Campus
- Wellington Campus
Cape Peninsula University of Technology offers a variety of courses including short courses.
- Applied Sciences
- Business and Management Sciences
- Engineering and the Built Environment
- Health and Wellness Sciences
- Informatics and Design
The admission requirements for the 2022 Grade 12 learners will be based on their Final Grade 11 marks only, together with any additional programme specific requirements (where applicable). Final acceptance to the programme will still be based on the Final Grade 12 results.
Students who applied with their Grade 11 marks must submit a certified copy of their final Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification marks at the beginning of the 2023 academic year. Students who do not submit their final marks will lose their provisional acceptance.
CPUT Online Applications 2022 – How To Apply
- Choose a qualification and special requirements
- Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Online application (should you not choose to apply manually)
- Get an application form (should you choose to apply manually)
- Click here to download the application form
- Forms can also be collected at the Registration and Applications Office on the various campuses.
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted for normal RSA applicants.
- Pay the application fee (manual applications only)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
An application fee of R100 needs to be paid if you applied manually.
You can pay using the following methods:
- Cash payments, which can be made directly at the Cashiers’ Office on your preferred campus.
- You can make a bank deposit, using the bank details below:
- A crossed postal order or crossed, bank guaranteed cheque made out to Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Track Your Application Status
Successful candidates will be notified by SMS of their acceptance to the institution. You will be informed of the registration dates and times as well as the commencement of class.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the CPUT Online Application 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: