Contact Centre 2 Learnership with Agility Health 2023 Is Open. Our commercial partner (Agility Health) has an exciting opportunity for learners with a disability who are based in Johannesburg. You will gain paid work experience, all while getting the chance to earn an accredited qualification from SACampus.
Agility Health is offering a 12 month NQF 2 Call Centre learnership based in Woodmead, Johannesburg.
The stipend is R3500 per month.
Should your application be successful, you will start 3 May.
Healthcare is more than just risk management … it is about you, the individuals, your families and loved ones. At Agility Global Health Solutions [AGHS], we believe in individual care and a personalised way of interacting with and providing agile service to our clients and their employees.
Table of Contents
- Minimum grade 10 qualification
You’ll learn to …
- Identify Contact Centre customers and their needs.
- Respond to customers with factual and accurate information.
- Gather and process data specifically related to Contact Centres.
- Operate as a team member in a diverse working environment.
- Perform to the required standards and requirements.
- Implement and articulate operational activities in a Contact Centre.
Company Offering the Opportunity