Bursary Opportunity At Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (FPE) 2021 Is open. Through the Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (FPE) the Pharmaceutical Society promotes and administers the availability of bursaries for undergraduate study of pharmacy at recognised institutions in SA. ONLY full-time pharmacy students registered with a School/Department/Faculty of Pharmacy will be considered.
Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (FPE) Bursary
WHO MAY APPLY?
- Only pharmacy students from the second year of study – no first year applications will be considered (Grade 12’s also excluded)
- Only South African citizens
FOR HOW LONG?
- Only one academic year at a time
- Recipients of bursaries must submit a new application each year for renewal of bursaries
All relevant criteria are taken into consideration during the allocations, including:
- Financial circumstances of the applicant (most weighted criteria) – applicants whose family income exceeds R130 000 per annum before tax are seldom eligible for financial aid
- Academic achievement – all subjects must be passed – minimum 60% average overall
- Dependants of the supporter still studying – tertiary institutions, scholars
- Other financial assistance – bursaries, loans etc.
- Special circumstances
- Sponsor specific criteria
HOW TO APPLY
- Only full-time pharmacy students registered with a School/Department/Faculty of Pharmacy will be considered
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered – this means you have a SA ID number
- The postgraduate student must be a PSSA member (currently membership is free)
Criteria for postgraduate bursaries – click hereto POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FORM 2020
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 April, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: