The Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Applications 2022 Admission. CJC Registrations for the 2022 academic year are now open at Central Johannesburg TVET College. All students are encouraged to register online, remotely.
Central Johannesburg TVET College’s mission is to lead their students to employment and entrepreneurship opportunities that contribute to economic development, through responsive education and training interventions. Their vision is to become a public TVET College of choice.
All students are encouraged to register online, remotely. This is in line with the Department of Higher Education and Training. It is also in compliance with the COVID-19 protocols, as well as the Alert Level 3 Lockdown restrictions.
Table of Contents
What You’ll Need
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your latest results;
- Proof of Residence
- Other requirements are available on the application page.
Important Related Information:
- Central Johannesburg TVET College Fees Schedule
- Central Johannesburg TVET College Student Portal
- NSFAS Application
- Get your Matric Result Here
Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application – How to Register
- Click here to start.
- Click on “Student”
- Key in your “Student Number”
- Key in your 5 number pin that you created previously
- Click on “Login”
- On the left of the screen there will be Student iEnabler tab and underneath there will be sub systems. You need to click on the “Academic Registration”
- Click on “Rules and Regulations”. Read the Registration Rules and
- Click on “I Accept” on the Right side of the screen.
- Click on: “Submit Registration”
- Make sure that the Qualification that you Applied for and confirmed with the campus is displayed on the screen. (If it is not the correct Qualification, please rectify with the Campus administration before you continue)
- Complete the “Employment Status”
- Click on “Save and Continue”
- On the next screen, all Subjects for the Qualification is automatically selected. Click on “Save and Continue”
- The following will appear on the next page: List of subjects you are registered for, Mode of Study, Academic Period & Attendance Type. Should the subjects not be correct you need to see the data capturer at the campus.
- Click on: “Continue”
- On the next page you can view the Registration Cost. You have an option to “Restart the Process” or “Print the Cost Details” before you Accept the Registration.
- Lastly click on: “Accept Registration”
- Your registration is now complete
The college has provided limited access to students who are struggling to register remotely, to their resource centres at our various campuses. The no mask, no entry policy, as well as other COVID-19 related restrictions will apply.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Prospectus
We recommend you download the Central Johannesburg TVET College CJC Prospectus for proper guidance. Click here to access the Prospectus.
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application Status
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
Got any question or correction regarding this post? kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Central Johannesburg TVET College:
- Telephone: (011) 484 1388
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.cjc.edu.za
- Address: 5 Ubla Road Parktown, Johannesburg, Gauteng
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application 2022. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: