cellc.co.za Miss South Africa 2022 Public Voting Competition : Sun International and Cell C
Organization : Sun International and Cell C (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Miss South Africa 2022 Public Voting Competition
Applicable For : Open to all active mobile network customers
Competition Deadline : 17 March 2022
Prize : VIP tickets to Miss South Africa 2022
Website : https://www.cellc.co.za
Terms & Condition : https://www.sanotify.com/uploads/6542-MissSA2022.pdf
Miss South Africa 2022 Public Voting Competition :
1. It is important that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions in order for you to participate in the Miss South Africa 2022 Public Voting Competition (the “Competition”)
2. All standard terms and conditions of Cell C (Pty) Ltd and Cell C Service Provider Company (Pty) Ltd apply to this Competition.
Related : Cell C Spin and Win Promotion : www.sanotify.com/1783.html
3. This Competition is organised by Sun International and Cell C (Pty) Ltd (“Cell C”), and is open to all active mobile network customers across all mobile networks during the Competition period.
4. For the purposes of this Competition, a “Participant” is any natural person that enters the Competition and accepts the terms and conditions applicable to this Competition. All Participants must be 21 (twenty one) year of age or older.
5. Directors, members, partners, employees or agents of or consultants to Cell C and Sun International, or their sponsorship agency, or spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates of such persons, are eligible to participate in the Competition but may not win any of the prizes.
6. Cell C Participants will not be able to use any free or bundled SMSes to participate in the Competition.
7. Cell C Participants who are on a Top Up contract will not be able to use their included monthly value (i.e. allocation of airtime that they receive as part of their contract package) to participate in the Competition. Top Up customers will have to recharge with prepaid airtime in order to enter and participate in the Competition.
8. The Competition will run from midnight on 07 February 2022 to 23:59:59 on 17 March 2022 (“the Competition period”). Votes that are received outside of the Competition period will not be counted towards the Public Voting Competition.
9. You understand that all information (including these terms and conditions) relating to this Competition which is published on all relevant digital platforms (Miss SA website, Miss SA section of the Cell C website, Cell C Mobisite and the Sun International website) at any time before or during the Competition period, will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
10. Cell C and Sun International reserves the right to withdraw this Competition at any time before the Competition period is over, in its absolute and sole discretion, on notice to you.
11. Cell C and Sun International accepts no responsibility whatsoever, including but without limitation, for any error, omission, interruption, defect and/or delay in operation or transmission, or communication line failure, during the Competition period.
12. This Competition is not open to Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) channel partners’ and Community Service Telephone (CST) customers.
1. How to enter and register for the Competition :
1. A Participant can enter the Competition by sending an SMS with the key number of their favourite Top 12 finalist, to the short code number 45791.
2. A Participant may vote for more than one of the Top 12 finalists.
3. A Participant is allowed a maximum of fifty (50) votes per finalist during the competition period.
4. A Participant will be charged for all messages sent to the short code, even if they exceed the 50 maximum votes per candidate.
5. All SMSs sent to this short code number are charged at R1.50 (one Rand and fifty cents) per SMS including VAT. Participants will not be able to use any free or bundled SMSs to participate in the Competition.
6. Once a Participant casts their vote for their favourite Top 12 finalist, they will receive a response message back confirming their successfully counted vote towards the Competition. This response message is free of charge to the Participant.
7. Participants are not allowed to use devices or machines that automatically send SMSs or automate/facilitate the answer process or any other alternative of sending SMS, other than a mobile phone (the use of any GSM modems attached to a computer or mobile phones attached to a computer is also prohibited).
8. Cell C reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who Cell C suspects, or is found to be using any prohibited devices or mechanisms to achieve more/higher votes, or found to be in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
9. The results of the Competition will not be communicated to the public during the course of the Competition period until the Top 12 Finalists are announced.
2. Prizes :
1. The public’s SMS votes will have a 25 percent weighting of the overall voting towards the winner, with 75 percent resting with the official judges.
2. Participants, who vote in the Competition, stand a chance of winning one of 5 (five) VIP weekends at The Palace at Sun City. The prize includes VIP tickets to attend the Miss South Africa 2022 Pageant live at the Sun City Superbowl on the 26th of March 2022 including accommodation on the 25th and 26th of March at The Palace. The prize excludes travel and transfers to and from Sun City.
3. Charges :
1. Any opt-out SMS (keyword “STOP”) sent to the short code number 45791 is free of charge.
2. Each SMS sent to the short code number 45791 is billed at R1.50 (including VAT). This charge applies even if the response message sent is incorrect, invalid or blank.
3. This Voting Competition is not open to customers’ who vote outside of the Republic of South Africa.