We are looking for talented individuals for our annual Sales Development Learnership Programme. The duration of the Learnership is 12 months.
Sales Development Learnership At WURTH
All learners are expected to successfully complete the programme (100% attendance), obtain a minimum value of 120 credits.
Upon completion of the learnership all successful candidates will be awarded a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations.
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-disciplined and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Proven capability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
HOW TO APPLY
- EE candidates (African, Indian and Coloured) aged between 18-35.
- Matric or Equivalent with Mathematics, English as the home language or at least 2 additional African languages as subjects.
- No experience required, therefore unemployed candidates will be given preference.
- Valid driver’s license is compulsory and candidates will be assessed on their driving capabilities.
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Clear Credit History.
- Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 10 September, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: