Work Integrated Learning Opportunities With NECSA 2021 Is Open. Necsa Learning Academy (NLA), through Human Capital Development (HCD), is contributing towards skills development by offering a twelve (12) months’ CHIETA funded Work Integrated Learning Programme.
Table of Contents
2020-2021 work integrated learning opportunities
- Unemployed South African citizens graduates between the age of 18 and 35
- In possession of relevant tertiary qualification in the field specified below.
POSTS AND NUMBER OF INTERNS:
- Credit Control WIL (x2)
- Financial Accounting WIL (x2)
- Occupational Hygiene Internship (x1)
- HR WIL (X1)
- Risk Management Internship (x1)
- HRD WIL (x2)
- HRA WIL (x1)
STIPEND: R3 500.00 per month
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly submit your certified academic record, CV, Qualification and a certified ID copy to the email address provided below no hand delivery will be considered.
Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities
Submit applications before the closing date of 10 May 2021
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, 10 May, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: