If you submitted an application form to the University of the Witwatersrand for admission in the 2021 academic year, then you ought to start tracking your admission application status to know if you are considered.
Since the inception of Wits University Application 2021, many applicants whose application has been submitted have started asking questions like “How do I check my Wits University Admission Status 2021?” What is WITS Application Status Portal?” etc.
Today, In very few steps, I will explain to you how you can access your application status at the WITS portal login. To begin with, you will need the following to access your status online.
- User ID
Now with an internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser. Google Chrome preferably.
Table of Contents
How to Check Wits University Application Status Online
Wits University Application Status portal is live. To check your admission status follow the below lead.
- Visit Wits University (Student Self Service)’s website – click the below link
- Enter StudentID (is your Person Number) and Password (is the date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224) then Sign In
More to Access on Wits Student Self Service
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
Congratulations if your application is accepted to study a programme at the WITS.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: