The Wits University Application Status 2021 checking and tracking portal for 2020 admission is open. www.wits.ac.za application status, Wits University Admission Status 2021, Track Wits University Application Status, Wits University Self Service Application Status for Admission 2021, University of the Witwatersrand Application Status Login Online Portal.
The Tracking of Wits University Application Status is the process of checking if your admission application has been accepted — if you are offered provisional admission to become a formal student of the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits University).
Table of Contents
How to Check Wits University Application Status Online
Wits University Application Status portal is live. To check your admission status follow the below lead.
- Visit Wits University (Student Self Service)’s website – click below link
- Enter StudentID (is your Person Number) and Password (is date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224) then Sign In
More to Access on Wits Student Self Service
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the University of the Witwatersrand.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: