Table of Contents
winwithcaltex.co.za Havoline Beat the Cash Clock National Promotion 2022 : Chevron South Africa
Organization : Chevron South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : Havoline Beat the Cash Clock National Promotion 2022
Applicable For : Resident in South Africa
Competition Deadline : 4 July 2022
Prize : R10 000 cash prize
Website : https://winwithcaltex.co.za/
Havoline Beat the Cash Clock National Promotion :
Consumer Terms & Conditions :
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Promotion all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by Chevron South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Chevron:”).
Related / Similar Competition :
2. The Promotion is open to everyone except persons under the age of 18, employees of Chevron South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Chevron”) their immediate families, advertising agencies, associated companies, outlet owners, their employees as well as their immediate families.
3. This Promotion is organised by Chevron SA (the “Organiser/s”) and these are the terms and conditions of this Promotion, which may be amended by Chevron at any time during this Promotion. Such amendments would be made available to the Entrants/Participants at southafrica.havoline.com/cashclock
4. The Promotion runs from 8 May until 4 July 2022 at 16:00 CAT, however, the Promotion may be terminated or extended at any time at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
5. How to enter and be eligible to win :
5.1. Buy any of the Required Products (namely 5L packs of Havoline® Ultra S 5W40, Havoline Synthetic Blend SAE 10W40, Havoline® Formula SAE 20W50, Havoline® Motor Oil SAE 40, Havoline® Xtended Life Coolants and Havoline® ATF.)
5.2. SMS the last 4 digits of the product bar code details to 45967 (SMS entries cost R1.50; free SMSes and SMS bundles do not apply. Errors will be billed for).
6. The earliest SMS entries each day stand a chance of winning the highest daily prize.
The Daily Prizes are set out as follows :
6.1. All SMSes received before 10am will be eligible to win the R10 000 cash prize.
6.2. All SMSes received before 11am will be eligible to win the R9 000 cash prize.
6.3. All SMSes received before 12 noon will be eligible to win the R8 000 cash prize.
6.4. All SMSes received before 1pm will be eligible to win the R7 000 cash prize.
6.5. All SMSes received before 2pm will be eligible to win the R6 000 cash prize.
6.6. All SMSes received before 3pm will be eligible to win the R5 000 cash prize.
6.7. All SMSes received before 4pm will be eligible to win the R4 000 cash prize.
7. Winners drawn will need to produce a proof of purchase (till slip) in order to claim their prize. Failure to submit a valid till slip correlating to the entry received within 7 days of being notified of being a winner will result in the winner forfeiting and the prize being awarded to a runner up.
8. Participants can have multiple entries but are only allowed to win 1 (one) prize per product purchase during the Promotion. Maximum number of entries for the duration of the promotion is 5.
9. Winners will be contacted on the same day of entry between 4pm and 5pm, with the exception of entries on a Saturday and Sunday; Saturday winners will only be contacted on the following Monday morning between 8am and 9am. Sunday entries will be considered as a 10am Monday entry and will be part of the Monday draw. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If the Participant with correct entry drawn is not contactable after three (3) attempts another name will be drawn and the process repeated until a winner is contacted.
10. Winners will be required to submit their banking details on the micro site in order to have their prize paid out. Bank accounts must be held in the winner’s name. Failure to supply valid account details within 14 days will result in the winner forfeiting and the prize being awarded to a runner up.
11. At the request of the Organisers, the participants may be required to endorse, promote and/or advertise the Required Products of the Organiser, and accordingly allows the Organiser and its representatives to photograph and film them for promotional purposes related to the Promotion and the relevant Required Products, without payment or additional compensation.
12. Only specified Havoline products as specified on the promotional Point of Sale qualify (i.e. 5L packs of Havoline® Ultra S 5W40, Havoline® Synthetic Blend SAE 10W40, Havoline® Formula SAE 20W50, Havoline® Motor Oil SAE 40, Havoline® Xtended Life Coolants and Havoline® ATF.) These are the required or Promotional Products. All 500ml and 1L packs are excluded from the promotion.
13. The Promotion will be overseen by independent auditors/attorneys where after the Organisers’ decision regarding all matters relating to the Promotion will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Any violation or suspicion or attempt to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the Participant.
15. By entering this Promotion the participants indemnify the Organisers, their employees, agents and participating outlets from liability resulting from any loss, damage, injury suffered by the Participants attributed to this Promotion or participation in this Promotion.
16. If required, as a result of change in legislation by the Minister of Trade Industry declaring the promotion unlawful or the Department of Energy declaring the promotion unlawful, Chevron and the Authorised Chevron Distributor reserves the right to terminate the promotion immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Chevron or its promotional agents.
17. At the end of the Promotion all of Chevron’s obligations in regard to the Promotion as well as in regard to the Prize/s shall cease to exist.
Share this post with your Friends: