Table of Contents
Win Bedroom Couture Competition : boardmans.co.za
Organization : Boardmans
Competition Name : Win Bedroom Couture Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Competition Deadline : Daily (11AM – 12PM)
Website : https://www.edgars.co.za/home-ware
Win Bedroom Couture By Hotel Collection :
1. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these rules.
2. The competition runs from 11AM – 12PM (one hour) daily.
Related : Boardmans Msc Cruise Voucher Competition : www.southafricain.com/5104.html
3. To enter, participants must answer engage with the relevant post on the Boardmans Facebook page. No posts to the wall or comments on unrelated page posts will count as valid entries. Likes and shares are welcome but will not be counted as valid entries.
4. The winner will be drawn randomly from the correct entries.
5. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The new Bedroom Couture by Hotel Collection range has 2 different styles and the winner can choose the style they prefer. However, the winner’s first choice may no longer be available, in which case the winner will be requested to make another choice.
7. The prize consists of a duvet cover plus 2 standard pillow cases. The winner can choose the size of the duvet to fit their bed, provided the selected size is still available.
8. The winner will be contacted telephonically and announced on the Boardmans Facebook page.
9. The winner must produce proof of identification when collecting their prize.
10. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for its cash value.
11. The prize excludes any other expenses incurred by the winning participant when participating in this promotion.
12. This competition is not open to the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Edcon Limited (“Edcon”), the participating products, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
13. The competition is only open to persons residing in South Africa.
14. Edcon reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the prize is the bona fide winner, and reserves the right to call for such proof as it may deem necessary.
15. Edcon will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners but if any winner cannot be contacted within 7 days from the date of the respective draw then Edcon reserves the right to draw a new winner. Prizes not claimed within 60 days shall be subject to a new draw, and may be dealt with by Edcon in any manner it deems fit.
Share this post with your Friends: