WESSA Groen Sebenza Environmental Internship 2022-2023 Is Open. WESSA have partnered with the DFFE Natural Resource Management Directorate to implement the Groen Sebenza Internship programme Nationwide in 2022-2023. Applications from unemployed youth from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are invited for the above
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries, and Environment (DFFE), Natural Resource Management (NRM)
Programmes is the custodian of the Groen Sebenza skills development and job creation programme that is aimed
at developing priority skills in the biodiversity and environmental sector.
The focus is to create sustainable job opportunities for unemployed youth in the green economy.
The minimum requirements to qualify for the internships are the following:
- A matric, national diploma or first B-degree (please refer to posts below for specific qualificationrequirements).
- SA citizenship
- Between the ages of 18 to 35
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the environment
- A commitment to career development in the environmental sector
- Good leadership potential
- Reside in the area which you have applied to be hosted.
HOW TO APPLY
No emailed applications will be accepted. Applicants are required to fill in an application form using this link
Please follow the instructions in the form carefully. You will need to refer to the advertised posts below using the specified code to reference the post you are applying for.
Applicants are also required to upload copies of the following documents within the form:
- Proof of address
- A recently certified copy of your ID
- A recently certified copy of Matric Certificate as well as degree/diploma certificate (if applicable)
- An abridged certified CV of no more than 3 pages
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATIONS: 5pm on 30th April 2022
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 April, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: