At Webafrica, we are looking to provide opportunities for school leavers to get in on the action while learning and growing. Most importantly, to do so with the company.
WebAfrica Internship 2022
If you are tenacious, hungry, and looking to get your foot in the door to the most exciting industry yet, this opportunity is for you.
- Grade 12 and / or relevant qualification – At least a B Aggregate in English HG and Mathematics HG
- A Fibre connection – must have
- Basic Computer Skills
Place of work:
What you will be doing exactly
- This is an administrative role within our Provisioning department.
- You will be assisting the team in ensuring that our customers are provisioned for their connectivity services purchased from Webafrica.
- You will be provided with all the necessary training to carry out your duties and will have a Mentor that will assist you throughout your journey.
- In addition to the administration of services, you will be given the opportunity to learn tech skills during the internship.
Stipend: R6 000
Fibre Connection – if you are a customer of Webafrica at the time of application, we will cover the cost of your connectivity
Share this post with your Friends: