Western Cape Department of the Premier hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Policy and Strategy Researcher.
- The application will close on 16th November 2023.
- Location: Western Cape
Salary: R 376 596 per annum
Western Cape Department of the Premier advertised post is as follows:
- Policy and Strategy Researcher: (Policy Research and Analysis) and (Economic Strategy)- 2 posts available, Ref No. DOTP 52/2023
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher qualification);
- A minimum of 3-years experience within a research environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of the following: Public management theory and practice; Public policy analysis and public policy development processes;
- Use of innovative methods in research and policy design;
- Strategy development, strategy management and strategy monitoring and review processes;
- Modern systems of governance and administration or similar;
- Global, regional and local political, economic and social affairs;
- Constitutional, legal and institutional arrangements governing the South Africa public sector;
- Intergovernmental and international relations;
- Strong conceptual and formulation skills;
- Outstanding planning, organizing and people management skills;
- Proven computer literacy skills;
- Team building and strong inter-personal skills;
- Ability to lead and direct teams of professionals and service providers;
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Enquiries: Ms A Martinus at (021) 483 3437