Applications are invited from suitably qualified and passionate individuals for the Pretoria-based opportunity of a: 2 Year Internship Programme.
Internship Opportunities Available At WRC
As a pathway to the world of Research and Development, the WRC is offering an opportunity to 4 young people to kick-start their careers and play an important part in steering the water research agenda in South Africa and beyond
- Finance Intern (REF:FI)
- Supply Chain Intern (SCI)
- Marketing Intern (MI)
- People and Culture Intern (PCI)
We have the following opportunities available in our various branches:
• Finance Branch: 1 x Finance Intern and 1 x Supply Chain Intern
• Corporate Service Branch: 1 x People and Culture Intern
• Innovation and Impact: 1 x Marketing Intern
The ideal applicants should be in possession of a 3 year Diploma/Degree as follows:
- Finance Intern – Accounting/Finance or related field
- Supply Chain Intern – Supply Chain Management/ Procurement Management/Purchasing Management or related field
- People and Culture Intern – Human Resources Management or related field
- Marketing Intern – Creative Brand Communications/Multimedia Design/Digital media Design/Graphic Design or related field
In addition the applicants should be computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and PowerPoint) with excellent organizing, attention to detail and coordinating skills.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
For the Marketing Intern, applicants must be skilled in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator as well as Corel Draw.
In return we offer you a 2 year programme aimed at development in your respective field with broad exposure to different business areas and a chance to make an impact with great learning opportunities along the way.
Furthermore you will be equipped with cross functional expertise through a combination of work assignments, participate in business improvement projects and take part in some of the most exciting initiatives within our organisation
HOW TO APPLY
The appointment will be made in line with the WRC ’s employment equity plan and the WRC supports applications from individuals with a disability.
To apply please submit your CV to Human Resources, via e- mail to CLICK HERE quoting clearly the reference number as a subject matter.
Only CV’s received via e- mail will be considered.
The closing date for all applications is 23 February 2022.
Applicants who have not been contacted by 31 March 2022 should consider their application for this position as unsuccessful
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, 23 February, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: