Registrations are now officially open for first year students at Vaal University of Technology for 2022.
The VUT Registrations are for students whose application status has been check and confirm. If you have not checked your status, click the following link to do so:
Vaal University of Technology (VUT) are now allowing first year students to register for 2022. First year registration at VUT is open until 12 March and must be done online.
The registration is done on the ITS iEnabler, which is a self-help/online system.
VUT Registrations for First Year Students
- CLICK HERE TO START REGISTERING
- Click on ‘Student’
- Enter your student number and iTS pin
- Click ‘Login’
- Click ‘Academic Registration’ on the drop down menu on the left’
- Click on ‘Academic Admission Status’ to make sure it says you’re admitted for the qualification you wish to register for
- click ‘Registration Restrictions’ to make sure you don’t have any restrictions
- Click on ‘Rules and Regulations’ and a document will then download. Read it and click ‘I accept’
- Select ‘Qualification Code’
- Select ‘Add subjects to a registration’
- Select the subjects
- Click ‘save and continue’
- Click ‘Continue’
- Click ‘Proof of registration’
- You are now registered
- You can view your class timetable by clicking on ‘Class Timetable’
As for registration fees:
- National student registration fee: R2 100
- International Students pay annual fees in full
Payment can be made at any ABSA branch or any ABSA ATM at least 15 minutes before starting the registration process. Bank details are as follows:
- Banking Details: ABSA BANK
- Account Number: 40-6812-6832
- Branch Code: 632005
- Reference: Student number
Confirmed NSFAS funded students and other sponsored students are not required to pay the Registration fee.
Vaal University of Technology, also referred to as VUT, is one of the largest residential Universities of Technology with approximately 22 000 students and 300 programs which are primarily taught in English.
The campus and facilities are conducive to learning, research, recreation and sport, art and culture, and community service. There are 4 campuses at this university namely Vanderbijlpark Campus, Ekurhuleni Campus, Secunda Campus and Upington Campus.