Verso Financial Services invites unemployed graduates to apply Employee Benefits Administrator Management Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
- Internship Application closing date: 15 November 2020
- Internship Location: Bellville, Western Cape
REMUNERATION: A total cost to company salary of R6, 500.00 is offered.
INTERNSHIP: EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Fixed term contract for 12 months)
- Must be South African citizen;
- Must be unemployed and between the age of 18 to 35 years;
- May not be on more than one INSETA fund programme within a 12-month period;
- If previously exited an INSETA funded programme prior to completion will not be considered; and
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the contract of employment entered into with the employer and the performance requirement of the internship programme.
- Matric with a degree or 3-year National Diploma/ degree or your latest exam result should you be a 3rd year student.
How to apply
Those that meet the above-mentioned requirements, and/or have other proven relevant skills or qualifications, should submit a detailed CV for the attention of Karin Smit e-mail email@example.com by no later than 15 November 2020.
Should you not receive a response from us by 31 December 2020, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Please note that the Verso Group may delete or expire jobs at any time.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: