V&A Waterfront Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 V&A Waterfront Internship Programme.
This article covers the V&A Waterfront Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: V&A Waterfront
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
V&A Waterfront Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the V&A Waterfront, V&A Waterfront Internship 2023.
Tactical Experience Design & Relationship Management
- Nurture individual customer relationships to enable buy-in, foster inclusivity and adoption of the V&A way
- Ensure positive perceptions and sentiment via meaningful experiences and interactions
- Act as an advocate for our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Ensure that all key messages are relayed and that the loop is closed regarding the escalation process and problem-resolution
- Share news and updates and other information/content with customers
- Develop and deploy surveys and provide customer research feedback
- Fulfill front-of-house customer service role by responding to customer needs at the information kiosk. This includes but is not limited to; facilitating customer queries at the point of contact, managing switchboard, administering gift cards and other customer loyalty programmes
- Adopt new ways of doing and adopt creative and innovative ways of solving problems and driving success in real-time
- Understand what evolved CX looks like and translate this to and for the V&A Waterfront
Customer listening, intelligence and insights
- Act as an advocate for our customers by continuously reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Quickly adapt and learn new ways of doing based on observations but also in line with industry trends and best practice
- Analyse and understand our bespoke customer segmentations and the different needs wants, and expectations of each to create on-the-ground real-time personalised experiences/engagements for each
- Tactically respond to anecdotal and/or customer reviews and actively come up with innovative solutions for problems
- Actively listen to customers and tailor responses and solutions to meet true customer needs
- Conduct effective customer listening and observation to inform customer insights, influence creative real-time solutions and ensure more relevant business strategies
Social and interactive media (content creation)
- Utilize social media platforms and other communication tools in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick responses to inquiries
- Engage with online audiences and professionally respond to any queries or concerns
- Craft real-time voice and text responses that are authentic, sympathetic, genuinely understanding, and in line with our V&A brand and tone
- Ensure that all V&A branded material across the precinct is up to date and readily accessible
- Ensure that physical assets that enhance the on-the-ground experience (e.g. maps, touchscreens etc.) are maintained and up-to-date
- Operate Plan-on and HubSpot as a super-user and utilize both tools to improve or enhance the real-time customer experience
- Fully understand all principles of tangible content creation and the different ways to search, source and share the appropriate content
Measurement, analytics and reporting
- Gather and share consumer, visitor, tenant, and shopper journey data analytics
- Activate and roll out basic qualitative/quantitative research initiatives and support in driving response rates
- Monitor customer service trends, competitive landscape, and digital innovation to discover new techniques that inspire enhanced experiences in the precinct
- Identify where there may be a need for research based on on-the-ground experiences and trends emerging
- Conduct, capture and report on interview/observation data
- Timeously and accurately distribute and communicate consumer, tenant, and visitor data
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve customer experiences based on customer journey analytics or on-the-ground observations
The following educational requirements were found to be relevant to this job:
- Matric Certificate
- Currently studying ND in Tourism Management or NQF Level 6
- Candidates applying must be South African citizens
- Ability to work shifts
- Reliable transport essential
- Interns who require workplace experiential training as part of qualification requirements.
- Commencement: 01 October 2023
- Duration: 6 Months
How to Apply for V&A Waterfront Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The V&A Waterfront (V&A Waterfront) Internship Closing Date is [Not specify]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.