If you are searching for the UP Exam Portal Login, this post is for you.
Many University of Pretoria students repeatedly ask questions like “I want to access UP exam portal, how to login to UP my Exam portal, up.ac.za my exam login, UP exam result portal?” We have provided answers in this post.
The University of Pretoria, UP Examination Portal is where students can login to see their exams schedule, exam timetable, exam results, and other examination-related information. Students however are to access the UP Exam Portal with their student number and password.
Table of Contents
How to Login to UP Exam Portal
To access, you will need your Exam Portal Login details (e.g username, student number, and password) respectively.
- Goto the UP Exam Portal Login provided below
- Scroll to the Login section on the page and enter your Login ID and Password,
- Finally, Click on the Submit or Login button,
- You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
UP Exams Portal Login Link
- my UP Exam Portal – https://www.up.ac.za
- UP Official Website – https://up.ac.za
See also UP Student Portal Login
Recover Your Forgotten Password/User ID
To reset/recover your Exam Portal password or login ID,
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of the school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- Or contact your school for help.
When you are able to log in to the University of Pretoria Examination Portal, you can be able to:
- Check your UP Exams Timetable
- Access your Exam Results
- Access exams resources
- View exams announcements
- and many more
If you have any questions regarding this post, Please, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.