If you submitted an application form to the University of Pretoria (UP) for admission in 2022 academic year, then you ought to start tracking your admission application status to know if you are considered.
Many applicants whose application has been submitted have started asking questions like “How do I check my UP Admission Status 2022 ?” What is UP Application Status Portal?” etc.
Today, In very few steps, I will explain to you how you can access your application status at the UP portal login. To begin with, you will need the following to access your status online.
- User ID
Now with an internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser. Google Chrome preferably.
How to Check University of Pretoria Application Status Online
University of Pretoria, UP Application Status portal is live. To check your admission status follow the below lead.
To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal) to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘ Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the University of Pretoria.
Am sure this post help you with what you need about the University of Pretoria Application Status 2022 . Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: