Registration for the 2021 academic year are now open at the University of Zululand. The University of Zululand (also known as UNIZULU) is just south of Empangeni, north of the Thukela River, in KwaZulu-Natal.
Registration for all year study at the University of Zululand are now open for 2021.
The University of Zululand is a comprehensive university offering approximately 252 accredited degrees, diploma and certificate courses across the faculties of Arts; Education; Science and Agriculture as well as Commerce, Administration and Law at the KwaDlangezwa and Richards Bay campuses.
How To Register
- Click here to start registering.
- Students log in using their student number and PIN provided with the Registration documentation sent to them. Should a student not have their pin an ICT support person can re-issue a pin.
- Click the Login button to proceed.
- Select the “Registration” option on the right-hand menu to proceed. All registering students are required to continue to the “Rules and Regulations” regarding registration.
- Students must read and accept this document before being able to continue with the registration process.
- Proceed to the next step, “Submit registration” on the right-hand menu.
- Do not change step 5. The University does not supply this service.
- Please indicate your employment status from the available options on the dropdown menu. Select the correct status option. This is compulsory! Please note Education students have an additional menu entry that needs to be selected. Select the correct status option. This is compulsory! This section will not be shown for other faculties.
- Select “Save and Continue” to proceed.
- All new first year students must have all compulsory subjects listed selected.
- Click “Save and Continue” to proceed.
- Confirm all information is correct then Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Confirm all information is correct then Click “Accept Registration” to proceed.
- On the right-hand menu select “Proof of registration –PDF” to obtain a printable version required to complete additional registration processes.
- A print menu will be selectable here. 3 copies of your Proof of Registration will be printed. Please proceed to the next designated registration venue to complete your registration.
The University of Zululand (also known as UNIZULU) is just south of Empangeni, north of the Thukela River, in KwaZulu-Natal.
In keeping with the government’s vocational approach to higher education, UNIZULU offers a mix of university courses and career-focused programmes that cater simultaneously for the needs of industrial stakeholders and the rural community. In this way, the university combines the needs of ‘entrepreneurial’ and ‘alternative’ education.