Winter Vacation Internships 2023 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Winter Vacation Internship Programme.
This article covers the Winter Vacation Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: Winter Vacation
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Winter Vacation Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Winter Vacation, Winter Vacation Internship 2023.
Unilever is pioneering an exciting and unique Africa Internship Programme. Your potential internship in Unilever is crafted to offer inexperienced graduates opportunities to work and develop in a structured way, with the goal of developing future-fit skills and experience in Unilever that prepare you for the world of work and future employment opportunities.
Minimum Requirements: students currently completing a
- University Engineering degree in any discipline, with a preference for Mechanical Engineering
- 4 Year BTech Engineering Degree (NQF Level 7) in any discipline with a preference for BTech in Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply for Winter Vacation Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The Winter Vacation (Winter Vacation) Internship Closing Date is [deadline]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.