Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate Internship Programme.
This article covers the Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate
Location: South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate, Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate Internship 2023.
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
- Completed 3 Year University Accounting degree in Management Accounting, Business Science(with Accounts 2 and Accounts 3)
- Completed 4 Year BTech Accounting Degree (NQF Level 7) in Management Accounting, CIMA Strategic Level, BTech Financial Accounting
- Honours level/4th year/CTA equivalent / Man-Acc post-graduate will be advantageous
- You will be required to complete the CIMA Program with Unilever
- Finance Data Scientists skills will be advantageous
How to Apply for Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate Internship
Please make sure you check your “Junk mail” or “Spam mail” for feedback relating to your application.
The Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate (Unilever: Future Leaders Graduate) Internship Closing Date is [deadline]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.