Umgeni Water, Umgeni Water Apprenticeship 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Umgeni Water Apprenticeship Programme.
This article covers the Umgeni Water Apprenticeship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Apprenticeship Provider: Umgeni Water
Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form
Table of Contents
Umgeni Water Apprenticeship Programme 2022
An Apprenticeship programme is a certain amount of time during which a person will be trained in a particular skill through real-world experience by working with someone who helps him learn.
To qualify for the Apprenticeship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Umgeni Water, Umgeni Water Apprenticeship 2022.
Opportunities exist for dynamic and ambitious trainees with potential to achieve relevant, theoretical and technical expertise in their respective trades. Umgeni Water hereby invites applications from unemployed individuals for Apprenticeship Training Programme.
Minimum Qualifications for Apprentice:
N3 certificate in the Following fields from recognised Technical Vocational Education and Training (WET) Colleges : Boilermaking, Fitting & Turning, Electrical, Instrumentation Engineering and Automotive Motor Mechanics.
- An appropriate N3 qualification towards National N Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields obtained at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges.
- Applicants must be South Africa citizen residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanent residence of the identified local municipalities.
- The programme is strictly targeting unemployed youth.
- Female are encouraged to apply
- The programme will run for a period of three (3) years.
- Trainee will be paid a monthly stipend.
- Trainee who have participated in another apprenticeship training programme before will not be considered .
- Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
How to Apply for Umgeni Water Apprenticeship Programme
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
nterested candidates should forward their applications with Full contact details in the following email address: [email protected]
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Umgeni Water (Umgeni Water) Apprenticeship Closing Date is : 23 September 2022
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.