The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme.
This article covers the The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: The Mercedes-Benz South Africa
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Table of Contents
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the The Mercedes-Benz South Africa, The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary 2022.
You may also consider student loan here
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice*
- Tuition fees, meals, accommodation and stationary are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying**Conditions apply
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with a 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for your most recent results. (Grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners, & final matric results for applicants at tertiary level)
- 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- The first term/first semester results will form part of the selection process for those shortlisted candidates
Who can apply?
- South African Citizens
- Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:- Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
Who may not apply?
•Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies
How to Apply for The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Click here to apply online for The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursaries 2023
In your application, please include
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 mid-year results, or most recent full Tertiary academic record if you are currently at tertiary level
- A certified copy of your ID
EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IS FOR QUERY PURPOSES ONLY. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
Closing date: 14 October 2022
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The The Mercedes-Benz South Africa (The Mercedes-Benz South Africa) Bursary Closing Date is [14 October 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.