The Johannesburg Development Agency Internships 2022 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 The Johannesburg Development Agency Internship Programme.
This article covers the The Johannesburg Development Agency Internships 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: The Johannesburg Development Agency
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Online Application Form
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
The Johannesburg Development Agency Internships 2022
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the The Johannesburg Development Agency, The Johannesburg Development Agency Internship 2022.
Purpose of Position: Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to assist Human Resources Department will all HR related duties.
• Capture and administer all employee benefits such as leave, medical aid, etc
• Prepare new starter files and ensure all staff members have updated and maintained personnel files
• Ensure all HR documentation is filled according to a set standard to promote confidentiality
• Update and maintain the HR database
• Compile HR management reports on request
• Make copies of all HR documentation as required for recordkeeping
• Prepare and print recruitment documentation for the recruitment process such as interview guides etc
• Liaise with Recruitment Agencies to set up interview dates and times
• Send interview notifications to all relevant stakeholders
• Process invoices on SAP
• Coordinate and assist in-house employee wellness programmes
• Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Education and experience required:
• A Human Resources-related diploma/degree is required
Please email a detailed CV in MS Word format to: HRin@jda.org.za
Closing date: 12 May 2023
Correspondence will be with short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
How to Apply for The Johannesburg Development Agency Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE JDA WEBSITE: The Johannesburg Development Agency Internship for South Africans: x2 Human Resources Interns
The The Johannesburg Development Agency Internship Closing Date is 12 May 2023
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.