An exciting opportunity has become available in our Cybersecurity Department. Imagine having the chance to develop and expand your skills whilst working for one of the leading retailers in Africa.
Table of Contents
CyberSecurity Intern at TFG
This opportunity is a 12-month internship at our Head Office in Cape Town.
We are looking for energetic, self-driven, creative and highly motivated individuals. The successful candidates require excellent communication skills and passion for investigation. You do not want to miss out on this amazing opportunity!
- Assist in driving the cybersecurity mission across the enterprise
- Support our human-centric approach to ensuring that our key stakeholders are well informed of the evolving cyber threat landscape
- Learn hands-on cybersecurity skills, practices and processes from skilled practitioners
- Opportunity to be mentored and coached by highly passionate cybersecurity practitioners
- Computer literate
- System administration
- Security certification (advantageous)
- Information Security and cybersecurity (advantageous)
- A relevant qualification in Information Technology, Information Systems, Programming, Coding and/or Software Engineer would be advantageous
- Problem Solver
- Perseverance and resilience
- Creative and resourceful
- Can-do attitude
- Passion for Security
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.