SPUR Nintendo Competition : Advertising
Organization : Spur Advertising (Pty) Ltd
Competition Name : SPUR / Nintendo Competition
Applicable For : Open to all South African residents
Competition Deadline : 02 July 2022.
Prize : Spur meal voucher
Website : https://www.spursteakranches.com/za
Terms & Conditions : https://www.southafricain.com/uploads/8435-spur-nintendo.pdf
SPUR / Nintendo Competition :
1. This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Nintendo Distributor South Africa (“Nintendo”) and Spur Advertising (Pty) Ltd (“Spur”) and may only be entered into by consumers resident in the Republic of South Africa.
Related : Spur Advertising Savanna Promotion Competition : www.southafricain.com/7977.html
2. No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees franchisees, or agents of, or consultants to, Spur, Nintendo, Core Group and Mobile in Africa and / or their marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter into the Competition.
3. A copy of these Competition rules (“the Rules”) is available on .spur.co.za. These Rules may be amended by reasonable notification via the Spur website at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted by Spur and / or Nintendo and its decision regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and / or content will be final and binding.
4. Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules.
5. The Competition starts at 10:00am on 10 June 2022 and ends at 08:00pm on 02 July 2022.
6. Prizes are as follows :
6.1. 1 (One) winner from each region (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town) will be chosen and will win a Nintendo Switch Console, Mario Kart 8 and a medal.
6.2. 1 (One) winner will be chosen from the regional winners and be crowned the National Winner and will receive in addition to the Nintendo Switch Console and Mario Kart 8, be crowned the National Champion and receive Zelda Breath of the Wild, 1 2 Switch, Arms, Mario Kart 8 Wheel and a Trophy.
7. To enter the Competition, entrants must race a 100cc kart in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Nintendo Switch at any participating Spur Steak Ranch and achieve their fastest time lap.
7.1 No entry fee will be required and entrants are not required to make any purchase at the participating Spur Steak Ranch.
7.2 In order to secure a race booking at a participating Spur Steak Ranch, entrants are required to email Nintendo AT core.co.za with their name, preferred date and race time slot (between 10:00am and 08:00pm, their selected participating Spur Steak Ranch and their contact number. Nintendo will thereafter confirm the availability of your preferred date and time slot and send you your ticket.
7.3 Entry into race will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
7.4 The first 5 (five) bookings of each day will receive a R50.00 (Fifty Rand) Spur meal voucher after their race. These vouchers will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
7.5 Individuals and / or Group entrants can further enter, with a minimum of 2 (Two) people and a maximum of 4 (Four) people per group.
7.6 Group Entrants will only receive 1 (One) R50.00 voucher should they fall within the first 5 bookings of a day.
8. Entrants may enter the Competition multiple times in as many participating Spur Steak Ranches as they would like.
9. After each week within the competition period, entrants who are in the Top Ten of the Leader Board in each region, will thereafter qualify to a Final. The Regional Finals will take place on 08 July 2022 and it is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he / she is available. Spur and / or Nintendo will not be liable for any travelling, accommodation and any other costs associated with an entrant being at the Final.
10. The winner from the Regional Finals Tournament will win the prize as stated above and the Regional Winner with the best time will further be crowned the National Winner and will receive the additional prizes as stated above.
Share this post with your Friends: