The SPAR Group Ltd, are currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team.
Spar Calling Unemployed Graduates
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly note: All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet. Please refrain from calling the Distribution Centre (DC) or emailing applications directly.
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 26 May, 2023 – 12:00