South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary Scheme 2022 is open. South African Bulk Terminals (Pty) Ltd (SABT), a major business unit within Bidvest Freight, the freight management arm of the Bidvest Group, invites qualifying unemployed learners to apply for bursaries for the 2022 academic year.
BURSARY OPPORTUNITIES 2022
WHO MAY APPLY?
- Grade 12 learners/ Matriculants (intending to enrol in their first year of Tertiary studies in 2022)
- Full time learners currently enrolled at Tertiary institutions who require funding for the 2022 academic year
- Must be under 35 years of age (at time of submitting application)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid South African Identity Document
- Must be enrolled or intending to study as a full-time student in 2022 at a recognised South African Tertiary Institution that is accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
WHAT DOES THE BURSARY COVER?
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Exam fees
- Any other associated costs are subject to approval by SABT management
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the fully completed and signed application form with all required documents to [email protected] with the Code ‘’BURSARY2022’’ in the subject line.
Application forms must be in PDF format.
Please note that no hand delivery of applications will be allowed owing to the risk of COVID-19.
Only one application form per learner will be accepted
Correspondence will only be entered into with successful applicants.
If you have not received any communication from SABT by 28 February 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Certified copy of your ID
- Letter of acceptance from the institution/ proof of registration
- Matric Certificate (where applicable) and latest academic records
- Breakdown of tuition costs from tertiary institution
- Doctor’s letter confirming disability where applicable
- Short CV (maximum 2 pages) with motivation letter
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Not all applicants will be interviewed, correspondence will only be conducted to shortlisted candidates.
The South African Bulk Terminals (SABT) Bursary Scheme Application Closing Date is Sunday, January 31, 2022