The South African Air Force invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Military Skills Development System for their 2022 programme. There is a general programme as well as an intake for people who want to train and Pilots and Navigators.
South African Air Force Training Programme
- Company: Department of Defence
- Location: South Africa
- State: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West ,Northern Cape, Western Cape
- Closing Date: Friday, 30 July, 2021 – 12:00
The South African Air Force is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Successful candidates will undergo full time training for two-years, during which, they will receive military and further functional training. The SA Air Force intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled and disciplined military professionals and patriotic citizens.
- 18–22 completed Grade 12 or equivalent (excellent marks)
- 22 -26 Years – In possession of N6 (Technical)
- English passed as a subject
- Mathematics and Physical Science (minimum level-3)
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Preferably single
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Physically and Medically Fit
The Department of Defence reserves the right to employment.
Download Application Forms
Enquiries: Tel: 012-351-4157 012-312- 2875/2319/2609/1261/2752/2665
SA Air Force Headquarters (Directorate Human Resource Services) Private Bag X199 Pretoria 0001 •
- NB: Attach Certified Identity Document and CV with Qualifications
- Statements of results for matriculants of 2019 and before will not be accepted
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17, (excluding Life Orientation)
- Applicants in possession of the National N-Diploma (N4 , N5 and N6) all copies of the qualification must be attached
- Applicants must not have visible tattoos, (lower Arm, Neck and Face) Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: