If you are Interested in the National Assembly (NA) Vacancies 2023/2024? We are pleased to guide you on starting a career at the National Assembly.
If you have questions like “South Africa National Assembly (NA) Vacancies 2023, National Assembly Jobs 2023 registration, NA Internship 2023, Online Application portal, application form, entry requirements, status, closing date, and more”.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the National Assembly (NA) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the South Africa National Assembly (NA).
This page shows you how to apply for National Assembly jobs vacancies 2023 dates, application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, portal, and updates for free.
Entry Requirements for National Assembly (NA) Vacancies 2023
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for South African National Assembly Vacancies 2023.
Entry requirements can be accessed from the official National Assembly Vacancies Portal which will have given below.
Working at Parliament
All Parliamentary officials are employed by the Parliamentary Services Administration which is headed by the Secretary to Parliament.
The role of the Parliamentary Services Administration is to support the effective functioning of Parliament and Members of Parliament (MP’s) in fulfilling their constitutional mandate.
The range of services provided by the Parliamentary Services Administration include (but is not limited to):
- Table administrative and procedural support services
- Committee secretarial and administrative support services
- Library and research services
- Constitutional legal drafting and advisory services
- Language translation, reporting, and interpreting support services
- Security services
- Building facilities management and catering services
- Human Resources, Technology, Communications, Financial Management services
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The Parliamentary Services Administration offers a total cost to company (CTC) remuneration package which is all inclusive of the basic benefits such as: –
- Medical aid
- Pension fund
- 13th Cheque
Group Life Insurance & Family Funeral Plan
All employees are insured by the Institution’s Group Life Scheme which covers employees in the event of their death and /or disability.
Employees and their immediate family members (spouse and dependents) are also covered by the Family Funeral Plan.
DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH
The Parliamentary Services Administration encourages an environment of excellence, continuous improvement, learning and growth. It provides development opportunities to its employees aligned to personal development plans through initiatives such as: –
- e-Learning courses and programmes
- Short training courses and programmes
The Parliamentary Services Administration aims to create a healthy, safe and conducive working environment for its employees. Various wellness initiatives are in place to support employees.
- Employee Assistance Programme where employees and their immediate dependents have access to the telephonic counselling services for work or non-work related matters. This service is available 24/7/365, provided in all of the 11 official South African languages.
- Membership to the Parliamentary sports and recreation clubs (Cricket, Rugby, Soccer, Golf, Hiking, Chess, Table Tennis, Athletics, Cycling, Tennis, Yoga and Tai Chi etc.)
- Wellness awareness days to promote a healthy lifestyle and to create general awareness around the management of chronic illnesses and diseases.
- Access to the onsite emergency clinic in the case of an emergency.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Do you value professionalism and are you able to work well independently and within a team?
- Do you have lots of energy and drive and are you able to adapt to an ever changing environment?
- Are you focused on delivering results and consistently going the extra mile for your customers and stakeholders?
- Do you have a tactful and diplomatic approach when dealing with customers and stakeholders?
- Are you willing to learn and wanting to invest in your personal development?
- Do you enjoy making use of technology to improve the way you work?
- Do you value accountability and are you able to maintain integrity in everything you do?
- Do you have a strong sense of organisational awareness and commitment?
How to Apply for National Assembly (NA) Vacancies 2023
LIST OF VACANCIES
For more details on the list of vacancies please search in the links below. Tip: Filter your search to ‘Date posted – last 2/3 weeks to get a full updated listing”
- INTERNAL APPLICANTS (Person currently employed by Parliament, excluding Interns)
- EXTERNAL APPLICANTS (Person that has never been employed by Parliament)
- EX-EMPLOYEE (Person that was previously employed by Parliament including previously employed Interns and existing Interns)
- STEP ONE: Register Your Profile on the iRecruitment System here
- STEP TWO: Update All Your Required Personal Information, Work Experience and Upload All Necessary Certified Supporting Documentation (Qualification Certificate/s, ID, CV etc.)
NB: Please ensure that you have electronic copies of the following at hand for easy upload onto the system and make sure that your profile information is updated and saved.
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified Copies of all Academic Qualifications
- STEP THREE: Apply for the Position/s of Interest
National Assembly (NA) Vacancies Portal
To register or submit an application for the 2023 National Assembly (NA) Vacancies, you need to login to the National Assembly (NA) Vacancies Portal – https://careers.parliament.gov.za/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the recruitment portal.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (I-RECRUITMENT)
Regret correspondence will only be with interviewed applicants.
All successful candidates will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
The Parliamentary Services Administration applies the principles of Affirmative Action and equal opportunities.
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the necessary security and information verification such as citizenship status, security vetting and qualifications.
All appointments will be subject to a positive security clearance by the South African Police Service (SAPS) and the State Security Agency (SSA).
Parliament reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Things To Know Before Applying
- The National Assembly (NA) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
- We publish on this page, the latest National Assembly (NA) Vacancies updates and each position published includes a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Assembly (NA) Vacancies requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
National Assembly (NA) Vacancies Deadline
The National Assembly (NA) Vacancies Deadline – Closing Date will be available when the recruitment application starts.
About the National Assembly
The National Assembly (NA) is one of the two Houses of Parliament. The National Assembly is responsible for choosing the President, passing laws, ensuring that the members of the executive perform their work properly, and providing a forum where the representatives of the people can publicly debate issues.
The Speaker is the head and spokesperson of the National Assembly. The Speaker has many responsibilities, which include constitutional, statutory (in terms of the law), procedural and administrative powers and functions. The duties of the Speaker fall broadly into three categories, namely: presiding over sittings of the House, maintaining order and applying its rules; acting as representative and spokesperson for the Assembly and (with the Chairperson of the Council) for Parliament; and acting as Chief Executive Officer for Parliament, in conjunction with the Chairperson of the Council.
National Assembly Vacancies Contact
|Postal||PO Box 15, Cape Town, 8000|
|Physical||Parliament Street, Cape Town|
|Tel||021 403 2911|
|Fax||021 403 8219|
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline as it may not be extended.
Am sure this post help you with what you need about the National Assembly (NA) Vacancies 2023/2023.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.