Sello Maake Ka Ncube Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Salary & Net Worth
Sello Maake Ka-Ncube (born 12 March 1960) is a South African actor and a voice-over artist. He is known for his role as Lucas ‘Daniel’ Nyathi on Scandal!.
He has performed in theatre, film and television both in his native land, as well as in the United States, Britain, Canada and Europe.
Table of Contents
Sello Maake Ka Ncube Age
He was born on the 12th of March 1960 in Orlando West, Soweto, South Africa. As of 2020, he is 60 years old.
Sello Maake Ka Ncube Wife
He got married to Palesa Mboweni in 2013 but their marriage lasted for only 8 months.
Sello claimed that Palesa was disrespectful, uncooperative and later exhibited psychotic behaviour.
Sello Maake Ka Ncube Children
He has six children but lost his eldest child in an accident. The other five are known as Neo Tsagae, Lerato, Lindo, Onkgopotse and Akhona.
He played in the following plays;
- The Suit
- Raisin in the Sun
- The Good Woman of Sharkville
- Guess Who’s Coming for Dinner
- Prophets in The Black Sky
- The Lion King
- Titus Andronicus
He has appeared in the following films
- 2013: Mandera; Long Walk to Freedom
- 2005 Othello: A South African Tale
- 1993 Djadje: Last Night I Fell Off a Horse
- 1993 Taxi to Soweto
- 1993 Bopha!
- 1992 The Good Fascist
- 1991 Wheels and Deals
- 1990 Dark City
- 1990 The Rutanga Tapes
- 1989 A Dry White Season
Television show Appearance
- He played a major role in Generations where he played the role of a rich businessman named Archie Moroka but he later left the show when he decided to pursue his career abroad.
- He appeared in Bophelo Ke Semphekgo and Scandal.
- He plays the role of Kgositsile on the Mzansi Magic Telenovela Queen, where he plays being gay.
- 2002 FNB Vita Nomination for Best Ensemble Performance in Musical Theatre, Best Script of a New South African Play, Best Director and for Best Production, for Komeng
- 2001 FNB Vita Award for Best Performance in a Comedy by a Male for Call Us Crazy
- 2000/2001 Pan African Heritage Broadcast Achievement Award for Drama
- 1994 DALRO Award for Best Actor for The Suit
Sello Maake Ka Ncube Salary
DRUM magazine quoted three independent sources, who mentioned that he, Jamie Bartlet and Moshidi Motshegwa, each gets paid between R100 000 and R120 000 per month.
Sello Maake Ka Ncube Net Worth
He is believed to have an estimated net worth of US $ 13 million.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: