Sea Harvest Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Sea Harvest Internship Programme.
This article covers the Sea Harvest Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: Sea Harvest
Application Mode: Online Application Form
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Table of Contents
Sea Harvest Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Sea Harvest, Sea Harvest Internship 2023.
Sea Harvest believes in the acquisition, enhancement and development of young aspiring talent. The organisation facilitates this through our structured graduate programme. We focus on the empowerment of our high-potential and emerging leaders. Working at Sea Harvest provides our employees with a broad range of employment and development opportunities across the company. The company is seeking to offer a graduate a 12-month programme through to gain valuable work experience within a particular field, so as to provide them with the fundamental kick-start to their career.
We are seeking Graduates in the following fields ONLY:
- BTech/ Advanced Diploma: Food Technology
- BSc: Food Science
- BTech: Consumer Science: Food & Nutrition
- BTech: Internal Audit
- BCom: Accounting
- BCom: Human Resources Management
- BBus.Sc: Marketing
- BEng: Industrial Engineering
- BEng: Mechanical Engineering
- BEng: Electrical Engineering
- BSc: Environmental Science (incl Hons)
- BTech: Information Technology
- BTech: Project Management
- BTech: Business Administration
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor’s Degree as per the above
- No previous study-related work experience (i.e., Graduate; Internship programme)
- Candidates MUST have completed or are in the process of completing the above qualification in 2022 ,2023
The ideal Graduate should be:
- Open to challenges
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to learn and grow
- Courageous and resilient
- Team player
- An Innovative thinker
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft suite Skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent in execution
- Proactive and assertive
How to Apply for Sea Harvest Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Click here to apply online for Sea Harvest: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Interested parties who meet the above requirements and possess the attributes should send the following in order to be considered:
- Full CV
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- University Qualification certificate (if complete)
- University Transcripts
The Sea Harvest (Sea Harvest) Internship Closing Date is [30 September 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.