Sea Harvest Graduate Programme 2021 is Open. Sea Harvest is seeking to appoint a legal graduate to join the Group Company Secretariat and Legal Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified legal graduate or post-articles candidate who wants to learn and grow within an established company.
Sea Harvest Graduate Opportunity 2021
In addition to legal exposure, this role will provide the candidate with exposure to compliance and governance related competencies.
- LLB Degree or equivalent
- Completed Articles would be advantageous
- Detail-oriented and highly organised with a strong work ethic
- Ability to learn and implement in the legal function of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, with tenacity to deliver on all commitments
- Willingness to learn new skills and receive direction and feedback
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Interest in corporate law advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Key Performance Areas:
- Drafting and vetting of legal agreements
- Monitoring changes in legislation impacting the Company and ensuring that the business is kept abreast of new legislative developments
- Providing assistance to the Company Secretary on company secretarial-related matters
- Performing a variety of other legally oriented tasks and duties as assigned