We are looking for a Java Intern who is passionate about technology and delighting our clients, to join our Technical Consulting team.
Table of Contents
Software Developer Internship at Saratoga
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in developing and maintaining application systems/programs
- Assist in providing technical solutions through a well-established problem solving process.
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Build their knowledge and understanding of the clients application.
- Engage with the team to increase their domain knowledge and provide feedback on their progress
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Completed a relevant 3/4 year degree or diploma in Computer Science or similar (Honours or postgrad preferred)
- Basic Java knowledge – preferably a good understanding of Java 6-8
- Able to work on DB2 or similar relational databases
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Good analytical, technical and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A fast learner
- Strong Communicator
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Delivery focused and proactive, a self-starter
- Ability to interact and build relationships with clients and team members
Please note: Applicants need to be located in Cape Town
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 28 July, 2022 – 12:00