SAPS Police Act Vacancies Available 2023 Is open. The South African Police Service hereby invites the unemployed to apply for jobs that are available at across the country in the different provincial police services.
The SA Police Service has vacancies at many different provincial police services across the country. You can apply for work at the local police service in your province or at a province that you wish to move to.
he SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African
Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995). Civilian employees are employed in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act No 103 of 1994). Most functional Police Officials are directly involved in preventing, combating or investigating crime. The other Police officials and civilian personnel carry out support functions.
HOW TO APPLY
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted.
- The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Due to current lockdown restrictions, uncertified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained together with academic record thereof will be accepted, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation and proof of relevant experience in the field of the post. Certified copies will be obtained during the course of the selection process
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 6 April, 2023 – 12:00.