SANParks Graduate Internship Programmes 2022 Is Open. An opportunity currently exists for Technical Graduates in the Garden Route as part of the Socio-Economic Transformation Department: community benefit and support to Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) funded by the Norwegian Government. The duration of the project is approximately 10 months ending February 2022.
Workplace Experience Programme For Graduate Students
SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The focus of this Norwegian Government funding in support of EPWP is to provide Technical Graduates from previously disadvantaged local communities surrounding the Park with employment opportunities.
This is strictly aimed at assisting the Garden Route National Park Technical Services Maintenance Department fulfil its infrastructure maintenance responsibilities, empower and transfer skills to the appointed youth.
The Technical Graduates will be assisted to become independent entrepreneurs.
It will be required of successful candidates to:
- Work during weekends and on Public Holidays
- Work shifts as indicated by supervisor or manager
- Provide own transport to and from the workplace
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications including:
- Detailed CV indicating for which position applied for
- Qualification, i.e. Diploma/degree
- Identity Document
- Driver’s license
How To Apply:
Applications that have not been responded to within 14 days after the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
NB: The programme shall prioritise opportunities for Youth, Women and people living with disabilities, consistent with the EPWP employment equity objectives.
- General Infrastructure Maintenance Technical Graduates (3 positions in Wilderness Section)
- General Infrastructure Maintenance Technical Graduates (3 positions in Knysna Section)
- General Infrastructure Maintenance Technical Graduates (3 positions in Tsitsikamma Section)
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, 13 June, 2022 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: