SABN SHE Internship 2021 Is Open. SABN is currently looking for a high performing graduate to join the internship programme, which offers an opportunity to acquire skills and practical work experience in health and safety management.
TRAINEES AND APPRENTICESHIP
The duration of the programme will be 12 months, consisting of practical and on-the-job training.
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The Preferred Candidate is likely to have:
- Matric certificate
- National Diploma in Safety Management as a minimum qualification
- Must have completed the qualification
- Must have obtained an average aggregate of 60% and above
- Must be a South African citizen
HOW TO APPLY
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
- A brief statement stating why the applicant chose to pursue such a career
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 31 December, 2020 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: